- Ember Updates - #6567
- Added timezones to the public api - #6525
- Test fixes - #6561
- Restructure of the configuration API endpoint - #6548
- Feature service refactor - #6558
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
- Need help finishing off the pipeline refactor - #5508
- Need some movement/discussion on a few issues - #4172, #2001
- Progress on reworking the fixtures and migrations system. Trying to make it better for the future.
- A PR for the image upload component is almost done, but flushing out some edge cases that were causing problems.
- Timezones are almost ready.
- Working on getting post scheduling moving again.
- Validation and tour hopefully done this week.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 8th March, 5:30pm London time.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.