Dependency and Ember updates have been made, but Zelda is still the main focus with continued refactors and styling changes being made to bring the code to be production ready.
- Dependency/Ember Updates - #5382, #5405, #5398, #5388, #5380
- Replace more special characters with
-instead of just removing (#4783)
- URL refactor #5377
- Continuing steps towards channels - #5361
- Starting the mobile nav fixup - #5368
- General refactors - #5406, #5384, #5374
- Inline validation is progressing, and discussions have been happening in regards to autocomplete
- Some other small UI fixes
- Move tags to psm/ember cleanup - #3800
- Everything in the Zelda milestone is considered a blocker for the next release
- Picking up the rest of the middleware refactor - #5286
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #ghost channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 16th June, 5:30pm London time.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.