Beginning of new features like hashtags and channels as well as lots of internal optimization and testing.
- Dependency updates - #6478, #6489
- Move the feature controller to a service - #6207
- Adding tests - #6482, #6488, #6486, #6502
- Refactoring/Optimizing Ghost core - #6500, #6481, #6499, #6468, #6495
- Back up data when content is deleted in labs - #6501
- 404 not showing correctly fixed - #6506
- Fix scrolling after deleting posts showing white space - #6387
- Routing channels dynamically generated based on config - #6469
- Add detection and processing for database column deletion - #6467
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
- Everything marked with bug + fix wanted (https://github.com/TryGhost/Ghost/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Abug+label%3A"fix+wanted"
- Some sort of new design for for the default character - #6124
- Channels is well on its way. A couple more pieces to get fully working still though.
- Work on hashtags and being able to make data migration easier is also currently in the works.
- Continued refactoring of Ghost core (currently image uploading)
- Progress towards using a global blog timezone - #6406
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 23rd February, 5:30pm London time.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.