Mostly fixes and updates to the Public API. Getting ready for a 0.7.3 release.
- Bug fixes and updates to the Public API
- Remove filters from theme helpers - #6188
- Standardizing usage of the config script for testing - #6217
- Get helper returns top level pagination object, allows for use of
- Set the shared url script for easier setup of external site queries - #6223
- Cleanup and minified version of
- Fix Ghost url script bug - #6227
- Fix filter parse error code - #6228
- Add limit to tags and foreach helpers - #6220
- Ember and style updates/fixes - #6184, #6200, #6092, #6216, #6160, #6204
- Progress on pipeline refactor - #6032
- Fix for subdirectory always being appended to links - #6153
- Error and 404 handling updates - #6181, #6203, #6214
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
- Testing of master to make sure there are no regressions.
- Finishing up the sprint epic before the release of 0.7.3. Mostly done now with just a few bits laying around.
- Modals Refactor is done but will be merged in after the next release
- Work on hashtags has begun and will also be for the next release.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 22nd December, 5:30pm London time.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.