Dependency updates and the server side of timezones are now merged.
- Test improvements - #6887, #27
- Add server side support for the timezone setting - #6860
- Remove outline from search input - #26
- Dependency updates (greenkeeper) - #6900, #6886, #6890, #6896, #6901, #6903, #6906, #6908, #24, #31
- Working on getting both the client side timezones and post scheduling ready for the next release (which will be 0.9.0)
- For Ghost 0.9.0, it will be recommended to have your server running in UTC time
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 7th June, 5:30pm London time.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.