- Removed nav item placeholder and just fills in base value - #6611
- Progress on the data migration - #6639
- Dependency updates - #6641, #6623, #6653
- Remove io.js support - #6643
- Update the post slug when title is changed on a draft post - #6631
- Fixed bug where
@lastwasn't working when using a limit - #6610
- Use HTTP status 204 on deletes - #6615
- Content deletion refactor - #6613
- Testing improvements - #6650
- Refactor & improve reliability of "secure" handling for urls - #6593
- PubSubHubbub support - #6577
- Use transactions for migrations & fixtures - #6574
- Server side error handling: codes, statuses, messaging & i18n - #6526
- "url" field is undefined when restricting returned fields via the API - #6625
- Work has started on the validations refactor, but feedback is wanted.
- Continual work on the database and fixtures migration
- Functionality for the ember uploader.js is ready. Tests are in progress and hoping to be done shortly.
- Continual work on the slack integration
- Possibly finish up the api endpoint for clients
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 5h April, 5:30pm London time.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.