- Progress being made on the new database migration - #6596, #6599, #6602, #6596
- Fixed a bug in which a database could have multiple database schema in it - #6600
- Need help figuring out the problem with a postgres test failure - #6605
- Timezones should be merged in shortly
- Continued work on the database migrations
- Discussed whether another point release would be worth it before going to 0.8
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 22nd March, 5:30pm London time.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.