Slack was integrated into master along with improvements to structured data. Ghost 0.8 is going to be released soon.
- Dependency updates - #6776, #6781, #6786, #6783, #6790
- Code cleanup - #6789, #6803, #6797
- Improve the editor's handling of images - #6802
- Update feature service to be synchronous rather than async - #6788
- Delete null values from incoming data - #6800
- Add config URLs to CORS - #6739
- Slack Integration - #6795
- Large improvements to structured data - #6784
- Wrapping up last pieces then shipping Ghost 0.8.
- Will include post-slack integration
- Facebook and twitter url support with structured data
- New image handling in the editor and performance improvements.
- Internal tags and scheduling about done, should be ready for merge after 0.8 release
The full logs of the meeting can be found in our Slack logs.
What is this?
We hold a public development meeting pretty much every Tuesday at 5:30pm London time in the #dev channel on Ghost's slack. In this meeting we discuss progress, important issues, and what is and isn't on the Roadmap. It's a chance for everyone to get involved and have their say about where Ghost goes next.
Hope to see you at next week's meeting: Tuesday 17th May, 5:30pm London time.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.