Ghost 0.6.4 is now available on GitHub, npm and Ghost.org. 0.6.4 contains a number of bug fixes, largely for features released in 0.6.3.
- [Fixed] Caching issues with previews
- [Fixed] Password protection not redirecting to blog
- [Fixed] Multiple owners after import
- [Fixed] Ghost logo linking to wrong URL
- [Fixed] Invite email missing contact email address
You can see the full change log for the full details of every change included in this release.
How to Upgrade
All Ghost(Pro) users are being automatically updated and will be running Ghost 0.6.4 shortly. You're welcome :)
For people running Ghost on their own servers, you can download Ghost 0.6.4 and then check out the upgrade documentation over on our support site. If you've missed out a version or two, don't worry you can upgrade directly from any 0.5.x version straight to 0.6.4.
This release was lovingly crafted by Hannah Wolfe, cobbspur, Emerson Keenan, Joe Wegner, John Nguyen and Tushar Bhushan.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.