Ghost 0.5 was a landmark release, with large parts of the software almost entirely re-written. Inevitably with such a large release, we left a few bugs in. Ghost 0.5.1 contains fixes for those bugs that interfered with your ability to use Ghost's features.
Here's what's new:
- [Fixed] Casper not working in IE
- [Fixed] Cannot delete users on MySQL
- [Fixed] Lost work if logged out while editing
- [Fixed] Possible to downgrade Owner user
- [Fixed] If author changes post author they lose access to post
- [Fixed] Weird status code when authorising
- [Fixed] Errors when uppercase used in /ghost/ URL
- [Fixed] UUID validation error when importing
- [Fixed] No notification for errors when sending mail
You can see the full changelog for more details.
How to Upgrade
All Ghost(Pro) users have been automatically updated and are already running Ghost 0.5.1. You're welcome :)
This release was lovingly crafted by Hannah Wolfe, Felix Rieseberg, Jason Williams, Matt Enlow and Sebastian Gierlinger
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.