Today, we're announcing Ghost 0.4.1 - which is a maintenance release.
With great features come great responsibilities. And great bugs. Today's release is heavily focused on ironing out some of the kinks in Ghost 0.4.
Here's what's new:
- [Security] Improved password reset comparison
- [Fixed] SSL config errors
- [Fixed] Several login/session problems
- [Fixed] Post settings input errors
- [Fixed] Errors in themes no longer crash Ghost
- [Fixed] Consistent paths for storing images
- [Fixed] Import tool browser compatibility
- [Fixed] Issues with unicode characters in post urls
- Lots more
How to Upgrade
Users of our Hosted Platform will be automatically updated within the next 24 hours. In fact, many of you have been running Ghost 0.4.1 since before this post was even published! You're welcome.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.