Ghost 0.11.9 is now available on GitHub, npm and Ghost.org. This release contains lots of small bug fixes.
- [Fixed] import scheduled posts
- [Fixed] HTML displaying in error alerts
- [Fixed] permit Facebook usernames with less than 5 chars
- [Fixed] escape blog title for mail header
- [Fixed] update collision detection: updated_at is null
- [Fixed] a gscan bug: upload themes with e.g. .git folders
You can see the full change log for the details of all changes included in this release.
How to Upgrade
All Ghost(Pro) users are being automatically updated and will be running Ghost 0.11.9 shortly. You're welcome :)
Kevin Ansfield and Katharina Irrgang