Ghost 0.11.2 is now available on GitHub, npm and Ghost.org. This contains a fix for a memory leak + a few minor tweaks, including an update to Casper.
- [Fixed] The memory leak is really actually gone this time 🤐
- [Fixed] Removed deprecated body classes from Casper 🙅🏽
- [Fixed] Allow database migrations to run if the active theme is not present 🐛
- [Security] Prevent bad urls from being passed to the subscribers page 🚫
- And several dependency updates
You can see the full change log for the details of every change included in this release.
All currently deprecated functionality will be removed in Ghost 1.0.0. This release contains a version of Casper that has been updated accordingly (we thought we had done this ages ago 😳). There will be a more thorough blog post on all the planned 1.0.0 theme changes soon, but in the meantime we are adding changes to the 1.0.0 Theme changelog as we go.
How to Upgrade
All Ghost(Pro) users are being automatically updated and will be running Ghost 0.11.2 shortly. You're welcome :)
This release was lovingly crafted by Hannah Wolfe 🙋🏻.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.