Ghost 0.10.1 is now available on GitHub, npm and Ghost.org. This is a bug fix release, which resolves some gnarly issues with 0.10.0.
- [Fixed] Uploads & imports on Windows - sorry about that 😳
- [Fixed] Memory Leak ☔️ - downgrading bookshelf & knex solves this, we're still looking for the exact culprit
- [Fixed] AMP pages with missing images now fallback gracefully
- [Fixed] AMP doesn't like old-school HTML attributes such as
- [Fixed] Migrations from <0.7 to 0.10.1 will no longer throw an error
- [Fixed] Cannot find module... config.example error when starting Ghost after upgrading
- [Fixed] Multiple upgrade notifications - one is enough 😜
- And a few other bits & pieces...
You can see the full change log for the details of every change included in this release.
The most important changes in this release are dependency updates for bug fixes, and dependency downgrades to try to resolve the memory issue. See the note in the How to Upgrade section about reinstalling npm modules.
How to Upgrade
All Ghost(Pro) users are being automatically updated and will be running Ghost 0.10.1 shortly. You're welcome :)
Note: Due to the dependency changes in this release, it may be necessary to remove the
node_modules folder, clear the cache and do a fresh npm install i.e. run
rm -rf node_modules && npm cache clear && npm install --production. This is also described in the upgrade troubleshooting guide.
This release was lovingly crafted by Austin Burdine, Aileen Nowak, Hannah Wolfe, Katharina Irrgang and Kevin Ansfield.
Stay up to date with the latest Ghost news, tutorials and resources. All the best bits, delivered every Sunday.